This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
Kelvin Jones is a Zimbabwean artist who made headlines when one of his original compositions reached over 1 million views on youtube
Kelvin was born in 1995 in Chitungwiza but later on migrated to the United Kingdom when he was 9. As of 2014, he was said to be pursuing a degree in Civil Engineering at Portsmouth University but was said to be contemplating dropping out to pursue a full time career in music.
He started developing an interest in music when got a guitar at the age of four. He however started composing his own songs and performing in 2013. He accidentally uploaded his song "Call you home" online and the song did very well receiving over 900 000 views, the song was also featured on Goodmorning America. He also did his own renditions of Aloe Blacc’s "I Need a Dollar" and "Superstitious" by Stevie Wonder which also received well above 100 000 views between them. He has performed in several cities in such as London, Portsmouth, Southampton, Bath and Brighton.
- If you know
- Wait for me
- Call you home
- The paramount deceptions of a concubine
Latest Articles Created on Pindula
- Constitution of Zimbabwe
- Bantu Rovers Football Club
- Chipo Mtasa
- Ozias Bvute
- Dobba Don
- Mark Chavunduka
- Rita Makarau
- Tsholotsho Football Club
- Tsholotsho South
- Tsholotsholo North Constituency
- Reckson Mandizvidza Zim teen scores 900 000, The Herald, Published: April 12, 2014, Retrieved: March 6, 2015
- Zimbabwean Teenage Singer Reaches 1 Million Views On YouTube, Three men on a boat, Published: March 20, 2014,