This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|Employer||Government of Zimbabwe|
|Zimbabwe African National Union Patriotic Front|
Career as Journalist
Kindness previously worked as a journalist at the Financial Gazette.
Suspension From ZANU PF
Paradza's expulsion followed allegations that he was guilty of misconduct and undermining he party by working with anti-government elements. The committee which sat and decided the fate of Paradza was ironically led by Phillip Chiyangwa who was also expelled from the party after facing almost similar allegations. Some of the charges levelled against Paradza included not being able to work with the provincial executive and was also alleged not to ave been a card carrying member of the party. Paradza's crimes were also said to include being very hostile to journalists, seeking funding from the British government for his newspaper which was eventually banned.
The Makonde legislator is alleged to made claims in parliament that ZIPRA forces that had operated in his constituency had sired children in the area but had returned to their homes without claiming their children who were now facing problems trying to get national identity cards. The sentiments were said to have angered members of the MTHWAKAZI Republic Party (MRP).
Latest Articles Created on Pindula
- Constitution of Zimbabwe
- Bantu Rovers Football Club
- Chipo Mtasa
- Ozias Bvute
- Dobba Don
- Mark Chavunduka
- Rita Makarau
- Tsholotsho Football Club
- Tsholotsho South
- Tsholotsholo North Constituency
- Lulu Brenda Harris Kindness Paradza ‘Zipra babies’ statement angers Mthwakazi party, Radio Dialogue, Published: April 7, 2014, Retrieved: February 19, 2015
- Chiyangwa, Paradza expelled from Zanu PF, New Zimbabwe, Published: December 11, 2009, Retrieved: February 19, 2015
- Zanu PF kicks out Paradza, New Zimbabwe, Published: December 11, 2009, Retrieved: February 19, 2015