December 13, 1991|
|Employer||Burnley Football Club|
Tendayi Darikwa is a Zimbabwean born international footballer based in the United Kingdom who plays for Burnley Football Club.
Darikwa was born on the 13 of December in 1991 in Nottingham.
Joined Chesterfield on a scholarship aged 16 having left school. He signed his first professional deal in 2010 for Barrow on whilst he was on loan. In 2013, he signed for a new 3 year deal with Chesterfield. Darikwa played as a midfielder for a UK based club called Chesterfield Football Club before joining Burnley Football Club in 2015.
- Darikwa was in December 2013 voted Football League Young Player of the Month
- In 2014 he was named Chesterfield player of the year
- He was also voted club Players’ Player of the Season for the 2015 season.
Teams Played For
- Chesterfield Football Club (2007)
- Nottingham Forest Football Club
- Notts County Football Club
- Barrow Football Club (2010).
Darikwa was in December 2013 voted Football League Young Player of the Month. Darikwa's performance caught the attention of top English Clubs such as Manchester United and at one point David Moyes was interested in signing the player.
Latest Articles Created on Pindula
- Mary Taedzerwa
- Joyce Simeti
- Bright Matonga
- Karen Mukwedeya
- Talent Mudungwe
- Ronald Chindedza
- Gift Machengete
- Michael Mahendere
- Kudzai Mbudzi
- , TENDAYI DARIKWA,Transfer Market, retrieved:25 Jun 2015"
- P. Fletcher, Football League Friday: Talking about Tendayi Darikwa,BBC Sport, published:13 Jul 2013,retrieved:25 Jun 2015"
- Tendayi Darikwa: Full-back joins Burnley from Chesterfield, British Broadcasting Corporation, Published: July 30, 2015, Retrieved: July 31, 2015
- , Tendayi Darikwa: future Zimbabwe star?,New Zimbabwe, published:24 Jan 2013,retrieved:25 Jun 2015"