This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
Theresa "Shanky" Shangazhike
|Years active||2010 to present|
Theresa "Shanky" Shangazhike is a Zimbabwean born award-winning songwriter, performer and singer based in the United Kingdom. She rose to fame through her sensational urban grooves music which was played on online radio stations in both Europe and Africa.
Theresa Shangazhike was born and Zimbabwe. She moved to the United Kingdom at the age of 13.
Shanky started her music career at the age of five when she joined the church choir at Sacred Heart Cathedral in Harare. She admitted that she only joined the choir not because of her love for music but because her elder sister was also part of the choir. She had her dubut performance at the Zim Cup Clash in 2012.
Shanky did her own version of the Zimbabwe National Anthem to celebrate the country's independence. The video was broadcasted on UK TV Channel and Youtube.
- First Sight, Single track and video.
- Produced a hit track "Swederera" featuring Roby Gee
- Featured on Stunner and Roby Gee Music Video (Sele mama sele)
- Featured on Decibel ft Bkay and Kazz Music Video (Dancehall Style).
Shangazhike is a part-time model - paid commercial work photoshoots for web pictures and also featured as an extra in MTV music video.
Shanky is also quite involved in community-based projects such as concerts to help fundraise for charities such as the Faith in Action Charity in Africa, mainly Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Zimbabwe Music Awards (ZIMA): Female Artist of the Year.
Latest Articles Created on Pindula
- Constitution of Zimbabwe
- Bantu Rovers Football Club
- Chipo Mtasa
- Ozias Bvute
- Dobba Don
- Mark Chavunduka
- Rita Makarau
- Tsholotsho Football Club
- Tsholotsho South
- Tsholotsholo North Constituency
- , Star Profile :Theresa Shangazhike,The Standard, published:29 Jun 2014,retrieved:5 Mar 2015"
- , Nehanda Beauty: Theresa Shangazhike,Nehanda Radio, published:28 Mar 2013,retrieved:5 Mar 2015"
- , Photos: Theresa Shangazhike SHANKY,I TV Africa, published:2 Apr 2013,retrieved:5 Mar 2015"
- , Theresa Shangazhike,Star Now, retrieved:5 Mar 2015"