5 things you probably did not know or have forgotten about Stunner
- Stunner was born on the 11th of May 1980 as Desmond Tambawoga Chideme
- Before venturing into music Stunner was a Tailor. He then started choreographing and appearing as a dancer in music videos. Finally, he started recording his own music with among other artists and stables ExQ and Take 5.
- Stunner owns his own record label called Tazoita Cash Records, and up to date he has 5 albums to his name.
- Stunner lost some endorsement deals after an unknown person leaked a sex tape of Stunner and his then girlfriend Pokello Nare in 2013. He claimed that his life suffered as a result of the incident.
- Stunned was dumped by Pokello live on television when she was at Big Brother Africa. Stunner was under the impression that their relationship was solid and was
stunneddevastated when Pokello was asked about her relationship back home and replied with “I’m feeling Elikem big time, all day, every day, it is what it is. I will wait for him”
- In 2016, Stunner was sentenced to 210 Hours community service for Negligent driving after he lost control of his Toyota Lexus and rammed into 4 parked vehicles.
You can read more about Stunner here