Five things you probably did not know about Dudu Manhenga
Musician Dudu Manhenga celebrates her birthday today. Here are five awesome facts about her:
- Dudu was born on January 6, 1981 and is the second child in a family of four. She is married to Blessing Muparutsa and is a mother of four.
- She studied music at the Zimbabwe College of Music after which she went to Kenya where she also studied music at the Pan African Christian College. Despite getting 12 points at A level, she chose no to go to university.
- Dudu and her husband formed the band Colour Blu
- Dudu narrowly escaped spending time in jail after she caused the death of a cyclist driving due to negligent driving.
- Apafrt from being a musician, Dudu is also into activism, motivational speaking as well as being a director of ceremonies.
You can read more on Dudu Manhenga HERE