Ministry Of Health COVID-19 Update - 05 May 2020
Herewith the Ministry of Health COVID-19 Update for 05 May 2020:
The Ministry would like to report that all the FICK tests done in [Imam and Bulawayo on the 4a of May 2020 were negative for COV1D- 19. Therefore, to date, Zimbabwe has 34 confirmed cases including 5 recoveries and 4 deaths.
Today. a total of 1 492 tests were done as shown in table I below, giving a total of 14 821 screening and diagnostic tests done to date. Results to follow tomorrow.Feedback
Get Pindula News on our WhatsApp Channel
Subscribe here: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va84dngJP21B2nWeyM3v
The Ministry continues to be on HIGH alert to the COVID-19 pandemic and would like to remind the nation the most effective ways to protect yourself and others against COVID-I9 are to practise good personal hygiene and exercise social distancing Additionally, the Ministry would like to remind es cry one that the wearing of masks outside the home is now mandatory for all Zimbabwean citizens and residents.
- Wash your hand. frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover your nose and mouth with tissue paper or flexed elbow when coughing and sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who have a fever. are coughing. sneezing Maintain at least 1 metre (13 feet) distance between yourself and others.
- Wear a face mask at any face covering to cover your nose and mouth
- Avoid aii unnecessary travel
Leave a CommentGenerate a Whatsapp Message
Buy Phones on Credit.More Deals