Reserve Money At The RBZ As Of 10 September 2021
The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) recorded an increase in Reserve Money as of the week ending 10 September 2021 reflecting an increase in RBZ’s liquidity.
In the RBZ’s previous report for the week that ended on 27 August 2021, Reserve Money had increased by ZW$374.51 million to ZW$27.71 billion.
- Reserve Money At The RBZ As Of 27 August 2021
- Reserve Money At The RBZ As Of 20 August 2021
- Reserve Money At The RBZ As Of 06 August 2021
- Reserve Money At The RBZ As Of 30 July 2021
- Reserve Money At The RBZ As Of 23 July 2021
- Reserve Money At RBZ As Of 9 July 2021
- RBZ: Reserve Money Declines Again – 2 July 2021
Pindula News presents the central bank’s statement on the status of Reserve Money for the week ending 10 September 2021.
1. Reserve money for the week ending 10th September 2021 rose by ZW$341.71 million to ZW$27.96 billion, compared to last week’s position of ZW$27.62 billion.
2. The rise in reserve money largely reflected increases of ZW$314.90 million and ZW$26.81 million in required reserves and currency issued, respectively.
3. The banks’ liquidity at the RBZ (RTGS balances) remained unchanged during the week under review.