ZEC Announces Accreditation Fees For By-elections, Voters' Roll Inspection Observers1 year ago
The Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (ZEC) has announced accreditation fees for those who intend to observe the inspection of the provisional voters’ roll, by-elections and delimitation. In a statement seen by Pindula News, ZEC’s Chief Elections Officer, Utloile Silaigwana said:
PROVISIONAL VOTERS’ ROLL INSPECTION FOR DELIMITATION: 2022
APPLICATIONS FOR ACCREDITATION TO OBSERVE THE INSPECTION OF THE PROVISIONAL VOTERS’ ROLL, BY-ELECTIONS AND DELIMITATION
The Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (ZEC) hereby invites applications from observers and the media for accreditation to observe the inspection of the Provisional Voters’ Roll for delimitation, by-elections and the delimitation exercise. The accreditation of successful applicants shall be conducted between 8 am and 5 pm at ZEC Head Office commencing on 15 July 2022 up to 27 July 2022. Please note that more venues will be identified and notified in due course.
• Local observers USD10 or ZWL equivalent at prevailing Bank rate.Feedback
• Observers from the continent of Africa – USD20
• Observers from foreign Embassies in Zimbabwe — USD50
• Observers from any country outside Africa – USD100
• Zimbabwean media practitioners accredited with the Zimbabwe Media Commission and working in Zimbabwe for foreign media houses —USD 50
• Zimbabwean local media practitioners accredited with the Zimbabwe Media Commission — USD 10 or ZWL equivalent at prevailing Bank rate.
For further information please contact Mrs Matsanga on 0712 878 615, Mr Chidakuza on 0712 878 608 or email email@example.com
U. Silaigwana Chief Elections Officer Zimbabwe Electoral Commission
Leave a CommentGenerate a Whatsapp Message
Buy Phones on Credit.More Deals