MSD Forecasts Dry, Sunny Weather Conditions
The Meteorological Services Department (MSD) has forecasted dry and sunny weather conditions throughout the country and isolated thunderstorms in Matabeleland North province. In a weather update seen by Pidula News, MSD said:
ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS SUNDAY 02 APRIL 2023 VALID UNTIL TUESDAY 04 APRIL 2023
Though dry and sunny weather conditions were predominant throughout the country, some isolated thunderstorms were recorded in some areas which resulted in Nkayi receiving 6mm of rainfall while Hwange had 3mm.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW, MONDAY 03 APRIL 2023,
MSD said dry and sunny weather conditions are expected throughout the country though isolated thunderstorms can be experienced in Matabeleland North province. Temperatures throughout the country are anticipated to be in the mild range in the morning becoming warm as the day progresses.
• High daytime temperature increases the probability of dehydration and evapotranspiration.
• Differences between night and daytime temperatures can affect the health of vulnerable members of society
Get Pindula News on our WhatsApp Channel
Subscribe here: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va84dngJP21B2nWeyM3v
• Temperature fluctuations between night and day may affect the body’s health, with asthma and other respiratory-related illnesses being common.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• Keep hydrated and if there is a need to stay outdoors for a prolonged period, ensure to wear a sunhat or sunscreen.
• Ensure the young, persons who are ill and the elderly are adequately dressed both day and night.
• Monitor plants and animals/pets for moisture and heat stress and act accordingly to reduce these impacts by watering or giving them adequate water to drink.
WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR TUESDAY 04 APRIL 2023
Sunny to partly cloudy weather conditions are anticipated throughout the country though isolated afternoon thundershowers can be expected in Matabeleland North province.