MSD Forecasts Clear Skies Across Zimbabwe
The Meteorological Services Department (MSD) of Zimbabwe has forecasted clear skies across the country on Tuesday. In a weather update seen by Pindula News, MSD said:
ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS MONDAY 03 APRIL 2023 VALID UNTIL WEDNESDAY 05 APRIL 2023.
Sunny and warm conditions prevailed across much of the country with cooler mornings, though intercepting cloudy periods were observed in areas to the north of the main watershed which resulted in light showers over Kariba Kanyemba, Gokwe and Nkayi on Sunday afternoon though the rainfall amounts were below 10 mm.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW, TUESDAY 04 APRIL 2023
Clear skies should be predominant across the country with some scattered clouds expected to develop over the northern districts of Harare Metropolitan, all Mashonaland, and Matabeleland North provinces. It should be cool in the morning becoming warm as the day progresses.
• High daytime temperature increases the probability of dehydration and evapotranspiration.
• Differences between night and daytime temperatures can affect the health of vulnerable members of society
Get Pindula News on our WhatsApp Channel
Subscribe here: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va84dngJP21B2nWeyM3v
• Temperature fluctuations between night and day may affect the body’s health, with asthma and other respiratory-related illnesses being common.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• Keep hydrated and if there is a need to stay outdoors for a prolonged period, ensure to wear a sunhat or sunscreen.
• Ensure the young, persons who are ill and the elderly are adequately dressed both day and night.
• Monitor plants and animals/pets for moisture and heat stress and act accordingly to reduce these impacts by watering or giving them adequate water to drink.
WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR WEDNESDAY 05 APRIL 2023
Matabeleland South, Bulawayo Metropolitan, southern areas of Midlands, Masvingo and Manicaland provinces are expected to be cloudy and windy with drizzle. It will be cooler than of late. The rest of the country (Matabeleland North, Northern areas of Midlands, Harare Metropolitan and all Mashonaland Provinces should be mostly sunny, windy and warm, though cool in the morning.