Zimbabwe Weather 8 -10 April 2023: MSD Forecasts Clear Skies, Cool Weather On Sunday
The Meteorological Services Department of Zimbabwe (MSD) has forecasted mostly clear skies and cool weather for Sunday morning. Reads the weather report and forecast issued by MSD:
ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS SATURDAY 08 APRIL 2023 VALID UNTIL MONDAY 10 APRIL 2023.
The day started with cool and clear sky morning conditions across much of the country. It became mostly sunny and warm in the afternoon. The winds were light with good visibility.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW, SUNDAY 09 APRIL 2023
Mostly clear skies and cool weather is expected in the morning. However, as the day progresses temperatures should rise to the warm category with partly cloudy periods in areas such as Matabeleland North, northern parts of Midlands and Mashonaland West Provinces. Expect light winds and good visibility to predominate countrywide.
Get Pindula News on our WhatsApp Channel
Subscribe here: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va84dngJP21B2nWeyM3v
• The rainfalls received through the season make it an ideal period to visit the majestic Victoria Falls as the waterfalls are at their peak and the rainforest flora is arrayed amazingly.
• A mostly sunny and warm Easter Weekend is expected, making it perfect for outdoor activities.
• High daytime temperature increases the probability of dehydration and evapotranspiration.
• Differences between night and daytime temperatures can affect the health of vulnerable members of society and trigger respiratory-related illnesses in all persons.
• Lightning still remains a potential threat; even when skies seem clear and thunderstorm clouds appear distant.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• Keep hydrated by drinking adequate amounts of water.
• If there is a need to stay outdoors for a prolonged period, ensure to wear a sunhat or sunscreen.
• Ensure the young, persons who are ill and the elderly are adequately dressed both day and night.
• Monitor plants and animals/pets for moisture and heat stress and act accordingly to reduce these impacts by watering or giving them adequate water to drink.
WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR MONDAY 10 APRIL 2023
Clear skies are expected in the morning with temperatures in the cool range. Partly cloudy conditions are expected in areas to the west of the country such as Matabeleland North and South, and Bulawayo Metropolitan provinces as a cloudy system invades the sky from the west. Isolated evening thunderstorms are probable. All other areas are anticipated to be mostly sunny.