Image Via SuperSport
December 10, 1987
|Employer||TP Mazembe Football Club, DRC|
|Notable work||FC Platinum Player of the year (2012)|
Ali Sadiki is a Zimbabwean footballer who plies his trade for Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) giants TP Mazembe. He plays as a midfielder.
Before joining Gunners Football Club in 2010, Sadiki used to play for Witbank Spurs Football Club in South Africa's First Division. After playing for Gunners, Sadiki was signed by FC Platinum before he joined DRC gaints TP Mazembe in 2014.
Clubs Played For
- TP Mazembe Football Club (2014-current)
- FC Platinum
- Gunners Football Club
National Team Career
- FC Platinum Player of the Year (2012)
Sadiki's life has been marred by marital controversy especially concerning his ex-wife Sharon Chimwanza.
In April 2014, Sadiki was dragged to court by ex-wife Sharon Chimwanza for neglecting their unborn daughter. Chimwanza wanted $600 herself and $517 for their unborn daughter. Sadiki was however ordered to pay $325 for the upkeep of his daughter and maintenance of his then pregnant ex-wife. He was also ordered to pay a once off payment of $300 for the expenses of their unborn child before the end of April 2014.
- ALI SADIKI, Transfer markt, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: September 8, 2015
- Warriors midfielder 'neglects' daughter, Chronicle, Published: April 16, 2014, Retrieved: September 8, 2015
- The revival of Ali Sadiki, BeezSports International, Published: December 27, 2010, Retrieved: September 8, 2015
- Ali SADIKI, TP Mazembe Football Club, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: September 8, 2015
- Kennedy Gondwe, TP Mazembe sign Zimbabwe midfielder Ali Sadiki, BBC, Published: May 31, 2014, Retrieved: September 8, 2015