|Born||October 17, 1996|
|Employer||Highlanders Football Club|
Andrew Tandi is a Zimbabwean footballer who plays as a defender for Highlanders Football Club in the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League.
Andrew Tandi is from Hwange.
On 14 April 2021, Tandi was unveiled as a Highlanders player.
In January 2019, he was signed by Black Rhinos Football Club from Bulawayo Chiefs Football Club.
Prior to joining Bulawayo Chiefs, Andrew Tandi was a defender at Hwange Football Club which he left ahead of the 2017 season.
On 15 May 2022, Tandi dislocated his ankle following a challenge by Dynamos’ winger Bill Antonio in the 68th minute and was rushed to hospital.
The challenge resulted in a straight red card for Antonio. In an update posted by the club, the player fractured his fibula, a bone in the lower leg stretching from the knee to the ankle. Antonio issued a public apology to Andrew Tandi on social media for his challenge.
- ↑ Mehluli Sibanda, Josta back at Highlanders, Sunday News, Published: April 14, 2021, Retrieved: May 17, 2022
- ↑ Murape joins Black Rhinos, Soccer24, Published: January 12, 2019, Retrieved: May 17, 2022
- ↑ SUNSHINE BOYS MAKE HISTORY, H-Metro, Published: October 23, 2017, Retrieved: May 17, 2022
- ↑ Tobias Mandoreba, Hwange, Black Rhinos share spoils, The Herald, Published: October 7, 2019, Retrieved: May 17, 2022
- ↑ Tobias Mandoreba, Hwange ready to roll. . . Unveils 28-member squad for 2017 PSL challenge, The Chronicle, Published: March 8, 2017, Retrieved: May 17, 2022
- ↑ Ricky Zililo, Andrew Tandi must be treated by a specialist, The Chronicle, Published: May 16, 2021, Retrieved: May 17, 2022
- ↑ Highlanders provide worrying update on Tandi, player set for long lay-off, Soccer24, Published: May 16, 2022, Retrieved: May 17, 2022