Axia Corporation Limited
|Industry||Retail and Distribution|
|Craig Hodgson(Managing Director) Alec Gahadzikwa(Financial Director)|
|Products||Furniture, Electronics, Automotive Parts, Logistics|
|Parent||Innscor Africa Limited|
Axia Corporation Limited is a retail and distribution company. It is involved in the retail of household goods and appliances, retail of automotive goods and distribution of fast moving consumer goods. It operates in Zimbabwe, Zambia and Malawi.
Axia Corporation Limited (Axia) was incorporated on the 24th of February 2016 and on the 1st of April 2016 it was acquired and a new head office established. Axia was listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange on the 17th of May 2016. It was unbundled from Innscor's Speciality Retail and Distribution Business which consisted of three main operations:
- Distribution Group Africa, established by Innscor in 1999, in which a 50.01% stake is retained
- TV Sales & Home, established in 1968, in which a 66.67% stake is retained.
- Transerv, established in 2002, Innscor acquired an effective 26.01% shareholding in the business in July 2015.
Axia Corporation is made up of three subsidiary companies (described below) which have different products.
- Home Theatres, Hi-Fi's, DVD Players TVs, Soundbars, Portable Audio
- Mobile phones, Computers and accessories
- Lounge and Dining
- Dining Room Suites, Lounge Suites, Coffee Tables, TV Stands, Wall units
- Small Appliances
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Bedroom Suites and Dressers
- Microwaves, Fridges, Washing Machines, Cookers, Freezers, Kitchen Dresser
- Car Fitting Service
- Car Accessories
- Car care products
- Service Parts
- Lubricants and Additives
- Camping and Outdoor Equipment
- Trailer, Towing and Trailer Equipment
- Logistics, Marketing and Merchandising Services
- Inbound Clearing
- Bonded Warehousing Services
- Cold Storage Warehousing Services
- Company Overview, Axia, Retrieved: 14 June 2018