|Known for||Being a pastor and musician.|
|Children||Tommy Deuschle, Jonathan, Benjamin, Daniel, Sarah|
Bonnie Deuschle is a Zimbabwean Pastor and musician. She is also an author having penned the book The Great Connection which has been translated into French.
She grew up with her mother after her parents divorced. Her father later committed suicide. Bonnie is married to Tom Deuschle and together they have five children; Tommy Deuschle, Jonathan, Benjamin, Daniel and Sarah.
- Change the World (Live) (2006)
- Change the World (2007)
- God in In This Place (2014)
- One True Lord (2015)
- Seven Times a Day (2016)
Awards and Achievements
She is one of the few Zimbabwean musicians to be nominated for a KORA after she was nominated in 2005 together with her church choir Celebration Choir.
In 2016 she was nominated for the African Entertainment Awards-USA which were held on October 22 at Liberty Theater Elizabeth in New Jersey United States. She was nominated in the Best Gospel Artist in Africa award category.
In the same year she was nominated for the inaugural Trumpet Africa Gospel Music Awards (Tagma) which was held at Pretoria State Theatre in South Africa on May 29. Together with Togarirepi Chivaviro they were the only Zimbabweans nominated at the awards. They were nominated for Best Gospel Collaboration.
In 2016 she was also nominated in the Zimbabwe Top Gospel Music Female Artist of the Year Award category for the Zimbabwe Gospel Music Awards together with Sharon Manyonganise, Olivia Marowa, Janet Manyowa and Mabel Madondo.
Latest Articles Created on Pindula
- BONNIE DEUSCHLE, Celebration Ministries International, published: No Date Given, retrieved: August 18, 2017
- Bonnie Deuschle, Zim Praise got nominated in International Awards, Celebrity Check, published: Spetember 5, 2016, retrieved: August 18, 2017
- Chivaviro, Deuschle nominated for continental awards, NewsDay, published: May 19, 2016, retrieved: August 18, 2017
- Matthew Masinge, Zigoma nominees out, HMetro, published: May 5, 2016, retrieved: August 18, 2017