|Born||December 30, 1975|
|Known for||Being a politician|
She was born in Makoni.
Chido Sanyatwe was born on 30 December 1975.
Chido and her husband Anselem Sanyatwe married in 2000.
She attended Gurure Primary and Kriste Mambo Secondary School.
- Certificate in how to run a Business- IBWO
- Certificate in Public Relations - University of Zimbabwe (UZ)
- Certificate in Social Work –UZ
- Certificate in Hotel and Catering-
- Certificate in Poultry and Chicken-
After being elected into Parliament in 2018, Sanyatwe was a member of the Portfolio Committee on Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs and the Portfolio Committee on Public Accounts.
She was a cell member in Sanyatwe village in Gukurahundi Branch in 2003 and worked closely with DCC members and Senior Zanu-PF members. She was elected into the leadership of Manicaland Province and was promoted to Secretary for Administration in the Women’s League in 2013. In 2018 she was elected to be a member of Parliament representing Nyanga North Constituency.
In July 2019, Sanyatwe and her husband were placed on a sanctions list by the United States of America for his alleged involvement in the August 1 Killings. In a statement, the office of the spokesperson of the Secretary of State wrote that it had publicly designated Anselem Nhamo Sanyatwe “due to his involvement in gross violation of human rights.”
"The Department has credible information that Anselem Nhamo Sanyatwe was involved in the violent crackdown against unarmed Zimbabweans during post-election protests on August 1, 2018 that resulted in six civilian deaths,"
- HON SANYATWE CHIDO, Parliament of Zimbabwe, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: July 13, 2021
- U.S Imposes Targeted Sanctions on Former Commander of Zimbabwe’s Army 'Linked' to August Killings, VOA, Published: 2 Aug 2018, Retrieved: 3 Aug 2019