|Employer||Zimbabwe Tourism Authority|
|Known for||Being A Presenter At Star FM|
Godfrey "Chief" Koti is a business executive and former is a Zimbabwean radio personality and model. He is currently the Head of Digital Marketing at Zimbabwe Tourism Authority (ZTA). Before joining ZTA, Koti was a presenter at the Star FM radio station and the Marketing & Social Media Manager for Zimpapers.
Chief Koti worked for Zimbabwe Cricket as the organisation's Media and Communications Manager for the Southern Region from March 2008 to October 2009 before being appointed the Commercial and PR Executive, a position he held from November 2009 to December 2011. During the period he was with Zimbabwe Cricket to present he has been doing freelance journalism and writing cricket articles for Herald, The Chronicle, Power Play and The Mail. He does work for BBC Africa Radio Sports department and is at times a guest cricket commentator on SuperSport for Zimbabwean home matches.
In May 2016 he was appointed Zimpapers' marketing and social media manager responsible for pushing the group’s products via social media platforms. Koti also made a name for himself as a sportscaster at Star Fm where he presents the programme The Daily Sports Zone and Sunday Sport.
In February 2018, Koti left Zimpapers to join the ZTA as Head, Corporate Affairs.
In May 2018 he became the ZTA Head of Digital Marketing.
- 2013 Lion Lager National Rugby League Reporter of the Year Nominee.
- Godfrey 'Chief' Koti, LinkedIn, published: No Date Given, retrieved: September 13, 2016
- Zimpapers makes senior appointments, Herald, published: May 24, 2016, retrieved: September 13, 2016
- Chief Koti, Twitter, published: No Date Given, retrieved: September 13, 2016
- About Chief Koti, Facebook, published: No Date Given, retrieved: September 13, 2016