- 1963 - Active with Zanu in Salisbury
- 1971 - Maintained Zanu contacts in Malawi
- 1972 - Joined Zanu steering committee in UK
- 1979 - Attended Lancaster House Conference.
- 1980 - Zanu PF MP, Manicaland
- 1981 - Member of Economic Planning and Development Sub-Committee, Nyautare Area. 
School / Education
Service / Career
1963 - joined Zanu.
Worked as a teacher at Bernard Mizeki College, then in Highfield. Taught sons of Josiah Chinamano, Tichafa Parirenyetwa, and Aiden Mwamuka.
1968 - left for Malawi. 1971, to the UK. PR and information networks for Zanu.
1979 - attended Lancaster House Conference.
January 1980 - returned to Zimbabwe and campaigned for Zanu PF.
- [Diana Mitchell, African Nationalist Leaders in Zimbabwe: Who’s Who 1980], "African Nationalist Leaders in Zimbabwe: Who’s Who 1980, (Cannon Press, Salisbury, 1980), Retrieved: 16 November 2020