Chishawasha is a Catholic-owned and run farm about 25km east of Harare. The farm founded by the Francis Richartz in 1892 on a large farm. It is not clear how the farm was acquired.
Chishawasha has several schools:
- Chishawasha Primary School
- St Dominics a high school
- Saint Ignatius College a mostly boys high school.
- Regional Major Seminary for diocesan Catholic priests
Today's Top Pindula News2019-06-11T14:53:17Z
- Chengetai Zvobgo. A History of Zimbabwe, 1890-2000 and Postscript, 2001-2008. Page 30.