He was fired by Emmerson Mnangagwa for allegedly conniving with some officials to corruptly engage a private company to print thousands of ballot papers for ZANU-PF’s provincial polls. Dzora was fired soon after the politburo meeting held on 15 January 2022.
He was investigated by the Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) for allegedly engaging a company called VGP Technologies which in turn subcontracted Lightpress to print the ballot papers. This proved that VGP Technologies was inept.
The CIO investigations reportedly red-flagged Dzora, who was allegedly working with other party bigwigs and employees, including one identified as Munyaradzi Katsande who was in the ICT department.
Katsande was reportedly fired after he allegedly siphoned thousands of dollars from the party.
ZANU-PF Secretary for security Lovemore Matuke engaged the CIO to investigate why the party subcontracted the work which was usually done by its printing arm, Jongwe Printers.
- Only vaccinated delegates for Zanu PF indaba, The Herald, Published: September 22, 2021, Retrieved: January 17, 2022
- Mashudu Netsianda, Zanu-PF sets dates for conference, The Chronicle, Published: October 16, 2018, Retrieved: January 17, 2022
- MOSES MATENGA, ED fires party chef over ballot scandal, NewsDay, Published: January 17, 2022, Retrieved: January 17, 2022
- Leopold Munhende, Massive Corruption Scandal Erupts At Zanu PF HQ, NewZimbabwe.com, Published: January 7, 2022, Retrieved: January 17, 2022
- Heads Roll At Zanu PF HQ As Mnangagwa Cracks Whip Following Corruption Scandal, NewZimbabwe.com, Published: January 17, 2022, Retrieved: January 17, 2022