|Headquarters||No. 4 Burnside Road, Burnside|
The foundation seeks the emancipation and ca-pacitation of people for an independent, well governed and self-reliant continent with empowered citizens. It seeks to counter the various ills of post independent abnormalities that weaken our social, economic and political fiber.
- ZIPRA Liberation War History.
- Promotion of Constitutionalism, Democracy and Good Governance.
- Promotion of National Healing, Reconciliation and Peace building initiatives through Gukurahundi discourse.
- Youth Empowerment and Development.
- Empowerment and Capitation of vulnerable communities.
- Voter Education and Registration.
- Election Candidates Indabas and Training.
- High School Good Governance Training.
- Life Skills Training and Development.
- Sustainable Livelihoods, Revolving Projects.
- Good Governance and Democracy Community Indabas.