|Occupation||politician, entrepreneur, music promoter, philanthropist|
Mawarire's ten-point plan for Ward 23
- To represent residents of Waterfalls ward 23 in an open, honest truthful and transparent manner.
- To provide a bridge between Waterfall community ward 23 and Council
- To be an advocate for Waterfalls residents, signposting and directing residents to the right office at the council and assist where necessary
- To work with all stakeholders and operationalise a service charter that addresses service levels and standards for service delivery including but not limited to refuse collection, burst water pipes, response time on general enquiries at the council offices.
- A bidirectional dimension of information from residents to council and from the council to residents.
- Working with residents of waterfalls to push for a reduction in expenditure and improvement of service delivery.
- Improve water and sanitation and healthcare services as well as road maintenance and repairs.
- Revisit road design and push for correction of design flaws e.g Simon Mazorodzo and Masotsha Ndlovu intersections.
- Ensure fair and transparent allocation of land for schools, clinics churches and housing and commercial.
- Consult residents and make strong representation on budget issues.