|Born||Ethanim Perfect Munamato Guti|
|Known for||Being Ezekiel Guti's daughter|
|Relatives||Sarah Rusere, Dorcas Jaricha, Fiona Arthurs, Gracious Chikore, La-Verne Simukai and Ezekiel Guti Junior|
Ethanim Perfect Munamato Guti formerly Ethanim Nyajeka is the daughter of ZAOGA FIF founder Ezekiel Guti and his wife Eunor.
Ethanim Guti is also known as Ethanim Nyajeka. Nyajeka is the surname of her former husband Lindsay.
Ethanim Guti has six siblings. Her siblings are:
- Sarah Rusere
- Dorcas Jaricha
- Fiona Arthurs
- Gracious Chikore
- La-Verne Simukai
- Ezekiel Guti Junior (late)
Ethanim Guti has two children from her marriage with Lindsay Nyajeka.
It is alleged that on February 6 2019, Ethanim successfully applied for a court order which granted her custody of their two children and only gave her former husband access on weekends.
Alleged Extramarital Affair
Her former husband Lindsay Nyajeka accused Ethanim of having an extramarital affair with Gilbert Chadyemhunga, a pastor in ZAOGA FIF.
Ethanim Guti's former husband appeared before a Harare magistrate facing charges of pointing a firearm at his wife and threatening to shoot her. In December 2017, Nyajeka accused Ethanim of an extramarital affair and when she tried to explain that nothing was going on, Nyajeka charged towards her and took a gun from a drawer, cocked it before pointing it towards her.
It is alleged Ethanim messed her pants when Nyajeka fired two shots into the ceiling before storming out of the house while threatening to commit suicide and drove away.
On October 17 2018, Nyajeka allegedly assaulted his ex-wife.
The matter failed to see the light of day as the State by March 2019 had not summoned Nyajeka to answer to the charges as the matter was removed from remand in 2018 on the grounds that the docket had been taken to the National Prosecuting Authority for management.
- ↑ Paidamoyo Chipunza and Nokutenda Chiyangwa, Guti Jr laid to rest in style, The Herald, Published: January 15, 2018, Retrieved: July 18, 2021
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Apostle Eunor Guti sucked in daughter’s marital wrangle, Zim Morning Post, Published: March 8, 2019, Retrieved: July 19, 2021
- ↑ Guti’s grandchildren ‘refuse’ to go home, H-Metro, Published: February 28, 2019, Retrieved: July 19, 2021
- ↑ DESMOND CHINGARANDE, Hubby accuses Guti’s daughter of cheating with pastor, NewsDay, Published: November 2, 2018, Retrieved: July 19, 2021