Chiratidzochedenga Eunice Chikoore popularly known as Eunice Tava is an award-winning Zimbabwean actress.
Eunice Tava started her acting career in 2000. She made her debut appearance on stage at Rooftop Promotions’ Theatre in The Park as a character in the play Ganyau Express under the tutelage of gurus Daves Guzha and Walter Muparutsa.
Eunice Tava has appeared in the films Fools Day by ZBC, Suburb D, Sinners, Studio 263, Flowers of Dry Thorns, Chapungu, Chihombiro, Salon.Com and Chipo The Gift. She featutred as one of the major characters in the play Mwana Wa…
Career as a Director
Tava's debut directorial role was the production Mother Don’t Cry, a stage play which she also produced. Written by Stephen Chifunyise, the play highlights challenges of cancer patients and their dear ones.
Before her solo directorial debut, Tava had worked as an Assistant Director/Producer under Guzha and together they produced and directed the well-received productions, The Past is For The Future and Taking a Spirit Home.
Through Chedenga Foundation, Eunice Tava assists under privileged have something to wear, a meal for the day, and in some cases, meeting their medical bills.
- Richard Tentone, Eunice Tava – an angel among us., Celebrity, Published: March 2021, Retrieved: July 12, 2021
- Chiratidzochedenga Eunice Chikoore (Eunice Tava), SPLA, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: July 12, 2021
- Theatre guru Guzha says Actress Eunice Tava has arrived, NewZim,babwe.com, Published: October 30, 2021, Retrieved: July 12, 2021
- Tafadzwa Zimoyo, Nehanda role was challenging: Tava, The Herald, Published: April 21, 2021, Retrieved: July 12, 2021
- Trust Khosa, Theatre in the Park reopens, H-Metro, Published: June 1, 2021, Retrieved: July 12, 2021