The Zvishavane Based outfit are the country's sole representative in CAF Confederation Cup. The club released several players and also brought in some new signings for the CAF assignment as well as to challenge for honours in the domestic league.
Marere is one of the players that was offloaded by the club during the build up to the 2015 soccer season
The player was released by the club at the end of the 2014 season.
The player was released by FC Platinum at the completion of the 2014 soccer season and was signed by Dynamos Football Club
The goalkeeper was turning out for Platinum Football Club during the 2014 season but was released at the end of the season which him joining Chapungu Football Club.
Katsvairo was released by the club prior to the start of the 2015 season and nothing has been reported about the club to which he has made a move to.
Talbert Shumba was offloaded by Norman Mapeza after completing the 2014 season with the club. He is still to be signed by any club in the premier league
Papias is a product of the junior policy of the club and was promoted into the senior team by Norman Mapeza in the 2015 preseason.
The striker was previously with Black Rhinos Football Club and was signed by Platinum in the build up to the 2015 season.
The 17 year old former Guinea Fowl High School student joined FC Platinum in the 2015 preseason.
The Zambian was previously linked t Dembare but later on made a to join FC Platinum during the 2013 season and his services have beeen retained by the club for the 2015 season.
Mhari was with FC Platinum during the 2015 season and has been retained by the club for an unspecified period.
The goalkeeper has also been retained by the Zvishavane based outfit which will see him playing for the Club for this season again.
Sibanda was part of the FC Platinum team last season and has been retained by Norman Mapeza which will see him at the club for the foreseeable future. Sibanda was previously with neighbours with Shabanie Mine Football Club but was recalled by the club to become part of their squad.
Mudiwa is reported to have been with Platinum as from 2012, the following season he was also crowned the club's rookie of the year.
Moyo has been with the Platinum miners as far back as 2013 playing as a defender. The player has been retained by Mapeza for the 2015 season which will see the player featuring for Platinum in the domestic league and CAF Confederations cup. The player is also reported to have been called up to the national team on one occasion.Kelvin is a member of the national under 20 side together with his twin brother Elvis Moyo. They were both signed from Bantu Rovers in 2013
Moyo is one of the players that played a significant role in helping Platinum to secure a top four finish as well as book a place in the confederations cup. The talented defender has been retained by the club which will see him at the club for the coming season. The player was signed from Bantu Rovers together with his brother Kelvin Moyo
The former Dembare utility player who was turning out for Platinum in the 2014 season has also been retained by the club which will see him in action for the miners in the 2015 season
Veremu played a pivotal defensive role for the Platinum miners in the previous season and has deservedly been retained by the club for the impending season and CAF confederations cup.
The players future was still to be decided but his future with the club was said to be hanging in the balance after the player was said not to have impressed Mapeza
Dzumbunu is a former member of the warriors under 20 side. He was initially groomed at CAPS United Football Club Juniors but was spotted by Platinum and started playing for the under 19 team as of 2013. The players was eventually promoted to the senior side. The young player has been retained by the club for the 2015 season although the details of his contract remained obscure.
Walter was also at the Aces Youth Academy where he was spotted by Motor Action together with fellow teammate Wisdom Mutasa, both players are now part of the FC Platinum squad.
The striker is among the youthful players that has been roped in as part of the main squad by Norman Mapeza and the player will be turning out for the club during the 2015 season. Sahondo was part of the FC Platinum under 19 squad during the previous season (2014).
The veteran midfielder is one of the key players that featured for the miners last season and previous seasons as well. He is also one of the players that has been retained by the club in the build up to the 2015 season.
Gahadzikwa is a former Motor Action Football Club player, he joined FC Platinum in 2013. The veteran attacking midfileder is among the senior players that were offered new deals by Mapeza to remain at the club for the 2015 season.
Mhango's tenure at Platinum was extended by Mapeza which will see the player featuring for the club up for the 2015 season.
The player has once been called up for the national team by Ian Gorowa. The player has also been extended a new deal by the club together with other senior players like Gahadzikwa.
Rukanda is a former Shabanie Mine Football Club Player, he was signed by town rivals FC Platinum in 2013 through a two-year deal. The player was reportedly offered another deal by the Platinum miners which will see him at the club beyond the 2015 season.
The talented defender who was also for Platinum last season is among the crop of players that were not released by the club which will see him at the club for the forseeable. Mazivisa was the 2012 top goal scorer and at that time he was featuring for Shabanie Mine Football Club, it was in 2013 that the player rejoined the Platinum miners.
The striker has been with Platinum as far back as 2012. Although he was said to have threaatened to walk away from the miners to join Dembare, the player has been a regular goal scorer for the club. The player was rumoured to have been offered a new deal by Mapeza to keep him at the club for the 2015 season
- FC Platinum Retain Core Squad for Africa Campaign, Zimbabwe Online News, Published: December 31, 2014, Retrieved: February 2, 2015
- Henry Mhara Chapungu confirm 3 new signings, NewsDay, Published: January 29, 2015, Retrieved: February 2, 2015
- Paul Mundandi Mapeza keeps faith in original squad, The Chronicle, Published: December 27, 2014, Retrieved: February 2, 2015
- Chinyengetere fails medical, Zimbabwe Daily, Published: December 24, 2014, Retrieved: February 2, 2015
- Emmaculate Mawuna, Facebook, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: February 2, 2015
- Vitalis Moyo Mazivisa rejoins FC Platinum, NewsDay, Published: January 17, 2013, Retrieved: February 3, 2015
- Wellington Toni FBC backs Platinum, NewsDay, Published: January 13, 2014, Retrieved: February 3, 2015
- Kelvin Moyo, Football, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: February 3, 2015
- Matemera vindicated by TV replay, Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation, Published: November 17, 2014, Retrieved: February 3, 2015
- Ishemunyoro Chingwere Yet another Samaita gem, The Herald, Published: August 16, 2013, Retrieved, February 2, 2015
- Michael Madyira Zim soccer starlets off to Germany, NewsDay, Published: June 25, 2013, Retrieved: February 3, 2015
- Takudzwa Chitsiga FC Platinum run riot, The Herald, Published: July 9, 2014, Retrieved: February 3, 2015
- Tatenda Kunaka I am not a spent force — Gahadzikwa, The Standard, Published: June 2, 2013, Retrieved: February 3, 2015
- ARISAI RUKANDA JOINS FC PLATINUM,Facebook, Published: December 21, 2013, Retrieved: February 3, 2015
- Striker Ngoma threatens strike, Zimbabwe Independent, Published: December 21, 2012, Retrieved: February 3, 2015