|Born||February 25, 1968|
|Education||University of Zimbabwe|
|Known for||Being a politician.|
Buka was born on 25 February 1968.
She did her primary education at Amaveni Primary School in Kwekwe and her A Levels at St Antny s' High School. She holds a BA General degree from the University of Zimbabwe and is currently studying towards a Masters in International Relations.
She was a teacher then became a Head Mistress in 2000.
In 1988 she was Zanu-PF District Secretary for Administration Youth. In 1992 she was appointed the Provincial Secretary For Transport before being appointed Midalands Provincial Commissar Women's' League in 1997. In 2006 she became the Secretary for Gender and Culture in the National Executive Committee and in 2009 she was the Secretary For Administration in the National Executive Committee.
She served as Minister of State in the Vice President's Office and Minister of State for Responsive Land Reform Program from 2000 to 2013.
Suspension for working with Mujuru
Buka was removed from her post as Minister of State in the Vice President's Office for fratenising with Joice Mujuru. She was accused of sabotaging government programmes in the Midlands province, convening unsanctioned meetings and urging her supporters to chant divisive slogans.
Latest Articles Created on Pindula
- Compiled List of 350 Individuals on various 'Sanctions' lists/, SW Radio, published: No Date Given, retrieved: June 14, 2017
- HON BUKA FLORA, Parliament of Zimbabwe, published: No Date Given, retrieved: May 24, 2017
- Flora Buka faces axe, NewsDay, published: November 14, 2014, retrieved: May 24, 2017
- Andrew Kunambura, Fresh crisis hits ZANU-PF, Financial Gazette, published: August 25, 2016, retrieved: May 24, 2017
- Andrew Kunambura, Fresh turmoil hits ZANU-PF, Financial Gazette, published: December 1, 2016, retrieved: May 24, 2017