Gabriel Chaibva is a politician.
No information was found on his age, place of birth, or family.
School / Education
No information was found on his Junior or High School, or any tertiary education.
Service / Career
- Gabriel Chaibva of MDC with 12 430 votes,
- Vivian Mwashita of Zanu PF with 4 730 votes,
- Margaret Dongo of ZUD with 951 votes,
- Fisher Albert Aldridge Timothy, Independent, with 0 votes.
In 2002, he was MDC's shadow minister of Local Government.
Then he became a vocal Zanu PF apologist.
In 2020, he was a commissioner of the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC).
Farm Mechanisation Scheme
The data is analysed by recipients origin:.
- Mashonaland provinces had the most beneficiaries, both in terms of numbers and value.
Mashonaland East got US$47,5 million,
Mashonaland West US$44,7 million
Mashonaland Central had US$34,2 million.
- Two Matabeleland provinces had a combined total of US$13,9 million.
- Masvingo US$26,4 million,
- Manicaland US$18 million
- Midlands US$14 million.
Gabriel Chaibva is listed under the thematic group “Political Referees: Commissions”. According to the list, he was given a loan of US$88,623.00, which has not been paid back. 
- https://www.bigsr.co.uk/single-post/2020/07/18/BSR-EXCLUSIVE-Beneficiaries-of-the-RBZ loan of US$325,368.00-Farm-Mechanisation-Scheme BSR EXCLUSIVE: Beneficiaries of the RBZ Farm Mechanisation Scheme], Big Saturday Read, Published: 18 July 2020 Retrieved: 18 July 2020