Harare International Conference Centre
The Harare International Conference Centre (HICC) is Zimbabwe's celebrated conferencing platform which has gathered fame because of its hosting of major local and international events. The giant conference centre is housed under the Rainbow Towers Hotels and is administered by the Rainbow Towers Group. Harare International Conference Centre is located adjacent to the Rainbow Towers Hotel in the capital Harare.
The conference centre's main auditorium has a total carrying capacity of 4500 seats. It has rooms ranging from small intimate boardrooms to a gigantic auditorium searing 4500, and everything in-between, meetings organizers have many options from its flexible room configurations. The roomy marble floor entrance to the Conference Centre and its spacious, well-tended gardens also allow for outdoor exhibitions. For this reason, the Conference Centre is the traditional venue for expos, business conference, commercial gatherings and state events which make use of both the gracious indoor and exterior space for displays.
- A multi-functional 4500-seater auditorium that can be partitioned into 4 separate individual sound-proofed rooms
- 12 additional meeting rooms of various sizes
- Simultaneous interpretation facilities for up to 11 languages
- Fully-equipped Press Centre with press galleries in the main auditorium
- Fully-equipped secretarial, VIP offices, Business Centre, print and photocopying facilities
- Exhibition space of 2000 square metres
- Shopping and postal services.
The HICC has hosted a number of local and international events and these include;
- Harare International Carnival-2014
- Oliver Mtukudzi Greatest Hits Concert- 2014
- ZimPraise Live DVD Launch 2013
- Zahara Musical Show- 2013
- African Telecommunication Conference-2014
- The Sunday Mail National Bride of the Year Award-2014
- , The Conference Centre, "RTG", retrieved:24 Julo 2014"
- , Harare and Zimbabwe's most luxurious five star hotel, "Rainbow Towers Hotel", retrieved:24 Jul 2014"