|Employer||Government of Zimbabwe|
|Organization||Ministry of Health|
Herbert Ushewokunze (Herbert Sylvester Masiyiwa Ushewokunze) is a Zimbabwean born politician who was Minister of Health at the assumption of independence in 1980.
No information was found on his age, place of birth, or family.
School / Education
No information was found on his Junior or High School, or any tertiary education.
Service / Career
- Herbert Sylvester Masiyiwa Ushewokunze of Zanu PF - 43 880 votes.
- Kenneth George Bopoto-Ngwerume of PF-ZAPU - 1 105 votes.
- Pendeka Stanlake Nyadudya of UANC - 799 votes.
- Herbert Ushewokunze of Zanu PF with 8 292 votes,
- Joseph Dendere of ZUM with 5 473 votes,
- Jeremiah Nyamande, Independent, with 275 votes,
- Xavier Chihota of NDU with 64 votes.
Turnout - 14 103 or 35.92 %
In 1987, Herbert Ushewokunze was the Minister of Transport. It co-ordinated transport policy and services in general, and was responsible for civil aviation, roads, and railways as well as for meteorological services. 
- [Katherine Sayce (Ed), Tabex, Encyclopedia Zimbabwe], Tabex, Encyclopedia Zimbabwe, (Quest Publishing, Harare, 1987), Retrieved: 3 August 2022