Imire Gamepark is a rhino and wildlife conservancy in Wedza, Mashonaland East Province.
See Wildlife, Zimbabwe.
- Adress: Ceres Rd Wedza Phone:+263 77 252 2201
- When to visit: Open Monday to Sunday: 9 am to 5 pm
- Fee: Entrance and accommodation fees are payable
From Harare, take the (A3) Harare - Mutare Highway, passing through Ruwa, Melfort and Bromley before crossing the railway line just before reaching Marondera. Detailed directions are from the railway crossing: 1.4 KM at the Imire signpost turn right onto the Wedza Road, 4.1 KM turn left onto the Bridge Road to Wedza, 40.3 KM pass the Imire store and butchery, 41.2 KM turn left into Imire Game Park entrance. 
Visitors may participate in:
- Elephant rides
- Game drives, or walking and photographic safaris
- ↑ Imire Game Park – Rhino and Wildlife Conservation, ZimFieldGuide, Published: , Retrieved: 13 April 2018