|Born||Fungayi Jessie Majome|
December 20, 1971
Jessie Majome is a Zimbabwean lawyer, politician and current commissioner of the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission. She is a former senoir MDC member. She left the party in the run up to the 2018 elections after she accused the leadership of inteferring in the primary elections of the party. She is the former Member of Parliament for Harare West constituency.
Jessie Fungayi Majome was born on 20 December 1971 in Harare.
- Majome in 2000 was a Member of the Constitutional Commission,
- 2001-2004 Spokesperson of National Constitutional Assembly,
- 2003 elected MDC - T
- Councilor Ward 1 Hwange,
- Chairperson Hwange Local Board,
- Member of National Executive
- MDC Deputy Secretary for Justice and Legal Affairs,
- 2010 Secretary for Constitutional Parliamentary Affairs MDC - T,
- 2008-2013 MP Harare West and MDC - T Secretary for Constitutional and Parliamentary Affairs.