Kingdom Financial Holdings Limited
- Private Banking and Wealth Management
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Global Business
Kingdom was associated to a number of companies and these include; Discount Company of Zimbabwe Limited, Kingdom Stock Brokers, Kingdom Asset Management Company, Microking Finance, First Discount House ( Malawi ), Investrust Bank Limited ( Zambia ), Kingdom Bank Africa Limited ( Botswana ).
Kingdom Financial Holdings Limited changed its name to AfrAsia Zimbabwe. This was after its founder and major shareholder Nigel Chanakira sold his 35% stake to a Mauritius based financial institution AfrAsia Bank Limited. Nigel Chanakira also stepped down as the Deputy chairman of the Kingdom group and withdrew the Kingdom brand which was associated to his business empire.
- , Kingdom Bank Limited, "RBZ", retrieved:23 Jul 2014"
- , AfrAsia, "AfrAsia", retrieved:23 Jul 2014"
- , Nigel Chanakira exits Kingdom, "Bulawayo 24", published:6 Sep 2014,retrieved:"
- , KINGDOM FINANCIAL HOLDINGS SEALS DEAL WITH AFRASIA BANK, "InterAsia", published:24 Jan 2012,retrieved:23 Jul 2014"