Kudakwashe Musharu is a striker who plays for How Mine Football Club.
January 8, 1987
Kudakwashe "Mashefu" Musharu was born in Gweru on January 8, 1987.
Musharu has played for various teams in the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League including Monomotapa Football Club and How Mine Football Club. The player was once suspended during his tenure at Monomotapa together with other teammates after an unrest in which Musharu, who was captain of the side at the time, was implicated in causing the unrest. The players were said to have boycotted training just days before their league match with Harare City Football Club which they would go on to lose. Following the relegation of Monomotapa from the premier league, he joined How Mine at the start of the 2014 season and managed to score a series of important goals for the team which also saw him being crowned golden boot winner for the 2014 season after scoring eighteen goals.
Trials in South Africa
Having completed an impressive season with How Mine, Musharu was reported to have gone for trials in South Africa at Mpumalanga Black Aces during the 2015 pre-season.
- Premier league top goal scorer (2014)
- Premier league winners medal (2010 with Motor Action Football Club)
Teams Played For
- Underhill Football Club
- Monomotapa Football Club
- Motor Action Football Club
- How Mine Football Club
Today's Top Pindula News2018-11-19T04:17:46Z
- Kudakwashe MUSHARU, Football.com, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: February 9, 2015
- Reginah Kanonge Trouble at Monomotapa, Musharu suspended, The Eye, Published: 2013, Retrieved: February 10, 2015
- Godknows Matarutse Musharu eyes Golden Boot, Daily News, Published: November 20, 2014, Retrieved: February 9, 2015
- Austin Ditlhobolo Zimbabwean striker Musharu awaits MP Black Aces, Goal.com, Published: February 5, 2015, Retrieved: February 9, 2015
- Kudakwashe Musharu, allsportspeople, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: February 9, 2015
- Kuda Musharu enjoys crest, The Herald, Published: May 27, 2014, Retrieved: February 10, 2015