Manna Safaris & Lodges is superbly located in Glen Lorne along Glenwood Drive. It is in a spacious environment covering 35 acres of land and is set amongst scenic & majestic hill views canopied with water features, picturesque gardens with few wildlife that can spring anytime from the dotting park views. A wide range of facilities and amenities awaits both the business and leisure traveller.
- Service – We offer high quality facilities accompanied by exemplary personal service
- Passion – We live to go beyond
- Innovation – We consistently delight our guest with new experiences
- Integrity – At all times we act morally, ethically, and with honesty
- Excellence – We applying best practices to achieve the highest quality and standards
- Action – We walk the talk
- Accountability – We take ownership of our decisions
- Team Work – We work together to achieve our vision through goals
There are 12 Self- catering chalets at Manna Safaris with construction of further more rooms to a total room compliment of 44 scheduled for completion before end of July 2016. All chalets are brand new, very spacious with dark wood designs that provide cosy, sound and invitingly toned down ambience. The finishing to both furniture, fittings and structure are of high distinction. Stone type of flooring was carefully selected giving out a natural, beautiful, cool and very stylish setting which does not harbour dust and allergens.
Bedrooms are furnished with leisurely king sized beds and there is plenty of wardrobe space for storage. The bathrooms are uniquely designed and larger than the usual sizes with huge rainforest showers on either end.
In a nutshell the dwellings gives guests a feeling of peace and tranquillity that complements the total serene package of the Heritage Estate environment. All chalets give stunning hill and forest views
690 Glenwood Drive Glen Lorne. Harare +263 4 495 234-7 / +2638644204721-2 +263 731480480 / 731480487 / 732410429 / 732865059 / 772684927
email@example.com Zimbabwe Hotels and Lodges