|Known for||Being the chairman of the Civil Service Commision for 26 Years|
|Successor||Mary Magret Muchada|
Mariyawanda Nzuwah was the former chairperson of the Civil Service Commision. He was retired in March 2018 after serving for 26 years. Nzuwah succeeded Malcolm Thompson in 1992 and he, Nzuwah was succeeded by his deputy Mary Magret Muchada. 
Mariyawanda died on 21 September 2021.
In 2016 Nzuwah was reported to have had a cell phone bill of $200 000 while on a month-long foreign trip. This was reportedly accumulated from calls and data use on his NetOne and Econet contract lines. It was reported that on his NetOne line, Dr Nzuwah reportedly had a balance of $8,116.14 which rose to $161,002.36 due to calls and data use worth $149,617.12.
This same number was reported to have already accumulated $48,431.85 as of 14 August 2016. His Econet number reportedly accumulated a bill of $19,975.01 with $15,452 accumulated through use of roaming data and outgoing roaming calls totalling $1,703.50. 
Farm Mechanisation Scheme
In July 2020, Mariyawanda Nzuwa was listed, in the BSR of 18 July 2020, as a beneficiary in the 2007 RBZ Farm Mechanisation Scheme, as a result of the Fast Track Land Reform Programme.
The data is analysed by recipients origin:.
- Mashonaland provinces had the most beneficiaries, both in terms of numbers and value.
Mashonaland East got US$47,5 million,
Mashonaland West US$44,7 million
Mashonaland Central had US$34,2 million.
- Two Matebeleland provinces had a combined total of US$13,9 million.
- Masvingo US$26,4 million,
- Manicaland US$18 million
- Midlands US$14 million.
Mariyawanda Nzuwa, long-time chief of the Public Service Commission, was listed under the thematic group “Senior Civil Servants”. He received a loan of US$317,775.00. 
Mariyawanda Nzuwah was reportedly retired in March 2018 after reaching the retirement age of 65. This reportedly followed after President Emmerson Mnangagwa had committed itself to retire all civil service staff.Civil Service Boss Mariyawanda Nzuwah Retired By ED After Reaching Pensionable Age
Mariyawanda Nzuwah died on 21 September 2021.
- ↑ Mnangagwa retires Mariyawanda Nzuwah, Newsday, Published:14 March 2018 , Retrieved: 15 March 2018
- ↑ Zimbabwean state official racks up a $200,000 monthly phone bill, enough to pay 500 teachers, Techzim, Published: 5 September 2016 , Retrieved: 15 March 2018
- ↑ https://www.bigsr.co.uk/single-post/2020/07/18/BSR-EXCLUSIVE-Beneficiaries-of-the-RBZ loan of US$325,368.00-Farm-Mechanisation-Scheme BSR EXCLUSIVE: Beneficiaries of the RBZ Farm Mechanisation Scheme], Big Saturday Read, Published: 18 July 2020 Retrieved: 18 July 2020
- ↑ Former PSC Chairperson Mariyawanda Nzuwah Has Died, Pindula News, Published: September 21, 2021, Retrieved: September 21, 2021