June 17, 1993
|Organization||Bulawayo Chiefs Football Clubs|
|Known for||Played for the Warriors in the 0-1 loss to Somalia|
MacClive Phiri is a Zimbabwean footballer who plays as a right-back for Green Fuel Football Club.
Phiri was born on 17 June 1993 in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe's second-largest city.
No information could be found on his Junior or High School or any tertiary education.
MacClive joined Castle Lager Premier Soccer League club Bulawayo Chiefs on 1 August 2022. 
He had been unattached for a few months following his release by South African National First Division side Venda Football Club at the end of last season.
Phiri trained with his former team Highlanders Football Club in June but couldn’t get a contract.
Phiri was among 17 players who joined Castle Lager Premier Soccer League debutants Green Fuel Football Club.
He has played for several clubs in South Africa, including the now-defunct Bidvest Wits, Sekhukhune United, and Venda FC.
National Team Caps
As of 8 August 2022, Phiri had been capped 6 times at the senior level. He played for the Warriors when they lost 0-1 to Somalia in a World Cup 2022 First Round match played at Stade national El Hadj Hassan Gouled Aptidon in Djibouti City, Djibouti.
Phiri has played for the following clubs:
- Tsholotsho Pirates (2015-2016)
- Ngezi Platinum Stars (2017)
- Highlanders (2018-2019)
- Bidvest Wits (2019/2020)
- Sekhukhune United (2020/2021)
- Venda Football Academy (2021/2022)
- Bulawayo Chiefs (2022)
- Green Fuel (2023-)
- ↑ MacClive Phiri, Published: No Date was given, Retrieved 08 August 2022
- ↑ , Mehluli Sibanda, Bulawayo Chiefs sign MacClive Phiri, Published: 01 August 2022, Retrieved 08 August 2022
- ↑ , Virjo Mufaro, Macclive Phiri joins new club after released in South Africa, Published: 06 August 2022, Retrieved 08 August 2022
- ↑ Tafadzwa Chigandiwa, Ex-Bosso assistant coach Bekithemba Ndlovu joins Green Fuel, Nehanda Radio, Published: 24 January 2023, Retrieved: 10 February 2023