|Motto||Luxury and Comfort Combined|
|Location||Corner Third Street and Jason Moyo Avenue, Harare CBD Harare, Zimbabwe|
|Opened||15 November 1915|
Meikles Hotel is situated in Harare overlooking the Africa Unit Square in Zimbabwe. Royalty, presidents and distinguished guests and celebrities from various nations around the world have met and stayed at the Meikles Hotel. Some of the facilities offered at Meikles hotel apart from accommodation include conference rooms, a pool deck, gymnasium, guest parking, business centre and tea lounge among others. 
- Contact Details: @meikleshotelzw +263 24 2707721/9
Thomas Meikles built Meikles in 1915 and it overlooked the then Cecil Square, the city’s epi-centre and where the first British settlers raised the Union Jack. Cecil Square was renamed Africa Unit Square after independence in 1980. Meikles Hotel was officially opened on 15 November 1915. In 1967 the Meikles Hotel Football club was formed to create morale of the staff.Read More
- Best City Hotel” for the 20th time -Association of Zimbabwe Travel Agents (AZTA)
- 1998- Best Hotel in Africa” by the International Executive Travel Awards.
- 1998 - The hotel became the first in Africa to achieve ISO 9002 status.
- 2013- Best City Hotel” for the 20th time - Association of Zimbabwe Travel Agents (AZTA)
- There was a saying among local Zimbabweans that said.Meet You at Meikles
- In 1926 Meikles Hotel had the first steam laundry facility.
- Meikles Hotel, Meikles, Published: , Retrieved: 4 May 2018