|Born||Michael Chakanaka Bimha|
October 31, 1954
|Employer||Government of Zimbabwe|
|Organization||Ministry of Industry and Commerce and Enterprise Development|
|Political party||Zimbabwe African National Union Patriotic Front|
|Opponent(s)||Movement for Democratic Change|
|Relatives||Grace Mugabe (sister)|
Mike Bimha is a Zimbabwean politician. He is the former Minister of Industry, Commerce and Enterprise Development; and Member of Parliament for Chikomba West.
At one point, Bimha was the Chairman of Air Zimbabwe. In 2014 after the ZANU PF 6th National People's Congress, Bimha was appointed the Secretary of Implementation and Economic Empowerment Policy in ZANU-PF's politburo. In 2013, following Zanu PF's victory in the harmonised elections, Bimha was appointed Minister of Industry and Commerce.
Farm Mechanisation Scheme
The data is analysed by recipients origin:.
- Mashonaland provinces had the most beneficiaries, both in terms of numbers and value.
Mashonaland East got US$47,5 million,
Mashonaland West US$44,7 million
Mashonaland Central had US$34,2 million.
- Two Matebeleland provinces had a combined total of US$13,9 million.
- Masvingo US$26,4 million,
- Manicaland US$18 million
- Midlands US$14 million.
Michael Bimha is listed under the thematic group “Politicians”. According to the list, he got a loan of US$73,877.00. 
- Compiled List of 349 Individuals on various 'Sanctions' lists, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: August 31, 2015
- Geoffrey Nyarota, Against The Grain: Memoirs Of A Zimbabwean Newsman, Zebra, Published: 2006, Retrieved: August 31, 2015
- VPs appointed. Mnangagwa, Mphoko land posts. 33-member politburo named, Herald, Published: December 11, 2014, Retrieved: August 31, 2015
- Zimbabwe’s new Cabinet, Standard, Published: September 10, 2013, Retrieved:August 31, 2015
- Bimha appointed acting spokesperson, The Herald, Published: September 13, 2021, Retrieved: October 30, 2021
- https://www.bigsr.co.uk/single-post/2020/07/18/BSR-EXCLUSIVE-Beneficiaries-of-the-RBZ loan of US$325,368.00-Farm-Mechanisation-Scheme BSR EXCLUSIVE: Beneficiaries of the RBZ Farm Mechanisation Scheme], Big Saturday Read, Published: 18 July 2020 Retrieved: 18 July 2020