|Years active||2003 - present|
|Known for||Being the Chief Secretary to the President and Cabinet|
Misheck Sibanda is the Chief Secretary to the President and Cabinet.
Misheck Sibanda worked at the University of Zimbabwe as a Lecturer in the Department of History.  During the colonial era, he served as the secretary for publicity for the Zanu district of Salisbury. Later on, he served as the Zimbabwe Ambassador to China. In 2003, after the retirement of Dr. Charles Utete, Sibanda was appointed as the Chief Secretary to the President and Cabinet. The second man to hold that position  In 2013, he was reappointed as the Chief Secretary to the President and Cabinet by President Mugabe.
Farm Mechanisation Scheme
The data is analysed by recipients origin:.
- Mashonaland provinces had the most beneficiaries, both in terms of numbers and value.
Mashonaland East got US$47,5 million,
Mashonaland West US$44,7 million
Mashonaland Central had US$34,2 million.
- Two Matebeleland provinces had a combined total of US$13,9 million.
- Masvingo US$26,4 million,
- Manicaland US$18 million
- Midlands US$14 million.
Misheck Sibanda, The Chief Secretary to the President and the Cabinet, is listed under the thematic group “Senior Civil Servants”. He received two loans for a total of US$351,148. 
- Breaking news Dr Charles Utete dies, published: July 15, 2016, retrieved: November 6, 2016
- President reappoints Sibanda Nzuwah, published: November 20, 2013, retrieved: November 6, 2016
- https://www.bigsr.co.uk/single-post/2020/07/18/BSR-EXCLUSIVE-Beneficiaries-of-the-RBZ loan of US$325,368.00-Farm-Mechanisation-Scheme BSR EXCLUSIVE: Beneficiaries of the RBZ Farm Mechanisation Scheme], Big Saturday Read, Published: 18 July 2020 Retrieved: 18 July 2020
- Value your marriage vows: President, published: September 7, 2014, retrieved: November 6, 2016