|Education||University of Zimbabwe|
|Known for||Being a lawyer.|
Misheck Hogwe is a Zimbabwean lawyer and the current president of the Law Society of Zimbabwe.
He founded Hogwe, Dzimirai and Partners in 1995. He has been involved in high profile litigation at the SADC Tribunal, the ICJ and the Southern District Court of New York, among others. Hogwe was elected Law Society of Zimbabwe President in March 2017 and was shortlisted for the post of Prosecutor General in July 2017.
In November 2019, Misheck Hogwe represented Michael Mahachi in the US$80 000 Airport Road contract in a land-for-work deal with Auger Investments. Prosecutor is Mr Zivanai Macharaga, the judge was Mr Makomo. 
Latest Articles Created on Pindula
- COuncil, Law Society of Zimbabwe, published: No Date Given, retrieved: July 24, 2017
- [http://hogwelaw.co.zw/ HDP Law, Law Society of Zimbabwe, published: No Date Given, retrieved: July 24, 2017
- The Law Society of Zimbabwe (LSZ), has elected a new President Mr. Misheck Hogwe., African Bar Association, published: March 2, 2017, retrieved: July 25, 2017
- Tarisai Machakaire,Eight vie for Tomana job, Daily News, published: July 24, 2017, retrieved: July 25, 2017
- Trial of ex-council bosses opens, The Herald, Published: 26 November 2019, Retrieved: 31 December 2019