|Born||July 17, 1966|
|Known for||Being a Zanu-PF politician|
'Misheck Mugadza is a Zimbabwean lawyer, politician and member of Zanu-PF. In March 2022, Mugadza won the parliamentary by-election in Mutasa South Constituency after beating Regai Tsunga who had been recalled by Douglas Mwonzora.
Born: 17 July 1966. 
Mugadza grew up in Buhera. 
School / Education
He holds a Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Zimbabwe.
Misheck Mugadza has a Masters in Peace and Governance from Africa University and as of 2018, he is a Peace and Governance PhD candidate at the same institution. 
Misheck Mugadza is a Senior Partner at Muvingi & Mugadza Legal Practitioners (Member of Alliott Group).
Mugadza joined the ZANU PF youth league having been born in a family that supported the party. He rose through the ranks from the party's cells up to the Manicaland Province where he was appointed the secretary for legal affairs. He has been secretary for finance and acting secretary for administration.
In the 2018 harmonised elections, Mugadza lost to Regai Tsunga. In 2022, Misheck Mugadza won the Zanu-PF primary elections after polling 4 212 votes against John Madhanzi's 645.
In the 2022 By-Elections, (see Zimbabwe By-elections (March_2022)) Mutasa South returned to Parliament:
- Misheck Mugadza of Zanu PF with 5 818 votes,
- Regai Tsunga of CCC with 5 269 votes,
- Eurydice Lynette Ndoro, Independent, with 90 votes,
- Pedzisai Tauzeni of MDC Alliance with 162 votes.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Cletus Mushanawani, Second bite of the cherry for Mugadza, The Manica Post, Published: February 11, 2022, Retrieved: March 27, 2022
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Misheck Mugadza, LinkedIn, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: March 27, 2022