Mudzi District is a district of Mashonaland East Province.
ZNA 2 Brigade, 2.3 Inf. Bn. is based at Mudzi.
Mudzi District had seventeen administrative wards formed into three parliamentary constituencies, and one designated growth centre at Kotwa.
- Abraham Kabasa of Zanu PF - 30 290 votes.
- Justin Chibundu Gutuza of UANC - 1 726 votes.
- Nicholas Mtero Mhlambi of PF-ZAPU - 267 votes.
- Tennyson Tennis Shereni Magura of ZANU - 101 votes.
- Bainos Mupezeni of Zanu PF, Unopposed
The Mudzi local government is Mudzi RDC.