Award winning South African rapper AKA will headline this year's edition of Shoko Festival. Zimdancehall superstar Winky D and singing sensation Ammara Brown will also perform at this year's festival. More acts will be released in the coming weeks.
The entrance fees for the show will be pegged at $10 and $5 for students per day. Organisers of the festival have also retained the Zimbabwe Museum of Human Sciences in Harare as its venue, following last year's great attendance. According to statistics released by the organisers of the show, last year's edition was attended by 9 000 people.
The festival is in it's 6th edition and will run from the 23rd to the 25th of September 2016.
- Some of the Best Defensive Midfielders to Emerge from Zimbabwe
- Mthokozisi Ntumba
- Elements of a Healthy Community
- Anne Nhira Death
- National Art Merit Awards (2021)
- Nosipho Silinda
- Wits University Protest (March 2021)
- Zimsec A Level Results (2019)
- Ginimbi Cars List
- Macdonald Venias Chunga