<vote /> The High Court granted Tajamuka/Sesjikile Campaign permission to march against the bond notes which are slated for an October release by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe. The High Court also ruled that the police could not interfere with the march. (read more here). Civil groups such as This Flag Movement have expressed dissatisfaction and skepticism over the announcement of the introduction of bond notes and at one time approached RBZ Governor John Mangudya over the issue. At the meeting Advocate Fadzayi Mahere argued that the bond notes were unconstitutional. Zimbabwe People First leader Joice Mujuru has also filed an application with the Constitutional Court seeking to have the bond notes blocked. A petition will be left at Chinamasa's office.
- 10:17 am-People from various cultural and ethnic backgrounds have gathered at the meeting point to march against the bond notes. Riot police had pitched up despite the High Court ruling. People chase anti-riot police away.
- 10:20 am-Riot police begins to disperse.
- 10:52 am- #ThisGown And #NoToBondNotes march in solidarity.
- 11:00 am- People now at Robert Mugabe and First Street. Marchers are wielding crosses and wearing flags. The graduates are leading in front playing soccer.
- 11:09 am- Patson Dzamara addressed the crowd and advised them not to march quickly to the Ministry of Finance offices. Marchers now marching in Robert Mugabe towards Ministry of Finance offices.
- 11:42 am- The march is still in progress, traffic stopped at corner of 4th Avenue and Samora Machel as people sing
- 11:55 am- people delivering the petition to Chinamasa have gone inside the building.
- 12:46 pm- Riot police now forcefully disbursing crowd.
- 12:47 pm- Marchers retaliate throwing boulders resulting in the damaging of cars.
- 12:50 pm- A section of Marchers storm police post in First Street damaging windows. Protesters dispersed. No arrests have been reported so far
- Stanley Muchenje
- Relebogile Mabotja
- Ntando Mabaso
- Sbongi Ngcobo
- King Goodwill Zwelithini Children
- Mandlesizwe Zulu
- Ntandoyesizwe Zulu
- Bambindlovu Zulu
- Misuzulu Zulu
- Felix Munyaradzi