Princess Ntandoyesizwe Zulu was born in 1976.
She was married Oupa Moilwa of the Bahurutse royal household in North West. The two had a civil ceremony on July 11, 2004, at the Pongola Rugby Club and the ceremony was attended by 5 000 people. The couple had married on the 13th of April 2002 at Enyokeni Royal Palace, Nongoma.
Ntandoyesizwe is a former beauty queen.
- South African Royalty Weds: Zulu Princess Bukhosibemvelo marries her Sweetheart in Durban, Bella Naija, Published: August 26, 2009, Retrieved: May 1, 2021
- Zulu Family History, South African History Online, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: March 21, 2021
- Alicia Naidoo, Nelli Tembe’s brother clears the air on ‘suicide’ speculation, The South African, Published: April 26, 2021, Retrieved: April 30, 2021
- Sibusiso Ngalwa, Royal wedding draws thousands to Pongola, IOL, Published: July 11, 2004, Retrieved: March 21, 2021
- Joy Mphande, Nelli Tembe’s brother sets the record straight on his sister and mom's 'suicides’, YOU, Published: April 20, 2021, Retrieved: April 30, 2021