Ntokozo Mayisela is a South African and the wife of Zulu King Misuzulu Zulu. Mayisela and Misuzulu kaZwelithini were married on 6 May 2021, a day before the burial of Queen Regent Mantfombi Dlamini-Zulu.
Her mother is Noxolo Mayisela.
She has a sister named Lungi Mayisela.
Misuzulu Zulu reportedly married Ntokozo Mayisela on 6 May 2021, a day before his mother Queen Regent Mantfombi Dlamini-Zulu was “planted” (buried). Legal documents from the Department of Home Affairs, which were leaked to Independent Media, shows that Misuzulu Zulu married his long-time sweetheart, Mayisela, in a civil union.
Royal archives show that Mayisela played beautiful music, attracting the attention of the future king and other royals.
On 13 May 2021, Misuzulu sent a royal delegation to pay lobola for Ntokozo Mayisela. The Mayisela family demanded eight cows and R50 000 in cash.
Mayisela has two children with Misuzulu Zulu.
Mayisela studied towards a diploma in popular jazz and music around 2009.
- Sihle Mavuso, Eight cows and R50 000 cash lobola for new Zulu queen Ntokozo Mayisela, IOL, Published: May 13, 2021, Retrieved: May 13, 2021
- Clive Ndou, Excitement as new Zulu king visits queen-to-be’s home village, The Witness, Published: May 15, 2021, Retrieved: May 19, 2021
- Clive Ndou, Prince Misuzulu kaZwelithini's betrothed Ntokozo Mayisela 'has what it takes to be a queen’, City Press, Published: May 16, 2021, Retrieved: May 19, 2021
- Clive Ndou, Meet Zulu King’s wife-to-be, Ntokozo Mayisela, The Witness, Published: May 15, 2021, Retrieved: May 19, 2021
- Sihle Mavuso, Documents show new Zulu King Misuzulu got married last week, IOL, Published: May 11, 2021, Retrieved: May 12, 2021