Image Via NewsDay
|Known for||Being a Member of Parliament|
No information could be found on her age, place of birth, or family.
School / Education
Attended Hartzell High School.
No other information was found on her tertiary education.
Service / Career
Chikwinya rose to prominence in political circles when she was elected member of the house of assembly for Mutare South Constituency.
Farm Mechanisation Scheme
The data is analysed by recipients origin:.
- Mashonaland provinces had the most beneficiaries, both in terms of numbers and value.
Mashonaland East got US$47,5 million,
Mashonaland West US$44,7 million
Mashonaland Central had US$34,2 million.
- Two Matebeleland provinces had a combined total of US$13,9 million.
- Masvingo US$26,4 million,
- Manicaland US$18 million
- Midlands US$14 million.
Nyasha Chikwinya is listed under the thematic group “Politicians”. According to the list, she got US$151,143.00. . 
Stance On Gender-Related Issues
Nyasha Chikwinya has been very vocal on gender-related issues. In a parliamentary meeting she once remarked that according to her own research, males who sexually abuse women were poor performers in bed hence their exploitative habits with younger women, she also argued that these men feared women of their age for fear of disappointing them. She is also a prominent activist who advocates for the imposition of stiffer penalties on sex offenders.
In 2002, she led the only all-women's delegation to the All Africa Trade Fair in Cairo, Egypt, during which stone carvers, stone sculptors, weavers, and producers of batik fabrics brought product samples from Zimbabwe. She expressed enthusiasm for intra-African trade, but bemoaned the high duties imposed by Egyptian customs. In 2004, she was charged with public violence after allegedly having incited 12 youths to assault Charles Mpofu, a member of the Zimbabwe National Army, with whom she was having a dispute over the management of a housing co-operative; the youths assaulted Mpofu's wife and damaged $5.1 million of property.
- https://www.bigsr.co.uk/single-post/2020/07/18/BSR-EXCLUSIVE-Beneficiaries-of-the-RBZ-Farm-Mechanisation-Scheme BSR EXCLUSIVE: Beneficiaries of the RBZ Farm Mechanisation Scheme], Big Saturday Read, Published: 18 July 2020 Retrieved: 18 July 2020
- Farirai Machivenyika Khumalo dares rapists as Chikwinya calls them rapists, The Herald, Published: May 14, 2014, Retrieved: July 6, 2015