Obey Mwerahari is a Zimbabwean footballer. He currently plays for Dynamos Football Club as a defender. Obey Mwerahari is a former player of Monomotapa Football Club.
Image Via: Sportszone
February 11, 1990
|Education||Seke High 1|
Obey was born on February 11, 1990 in Chitungwiza.
Mwerahari attended Seke High 1.
Mwerahari started his football career at Agatha Sheneti Football Academy before joining the now defunct Eagles in 2010. In 2011, Obey joined Monomutapa Football Club and ZPC Kariba in 2014, before joining Dynamos Football Club in 2015.
National Team Career
Obey has represented Zimbabwe in the Under-17, Under-20 and the Under-23 teams. He got his first Zimbabwe Warriors Cap when the then coach Ian Gorowa included him in the side that faced Mozambique in Zimbabwe's last World Cup qualifier that was played on 8 September 2013.
Teams Played For
- Monomutapa Football Club (2008 to 2013)
- ZPC Kariba (2014 to December 31, 2014)
- Dynamos Football Club (2015 to present)
Suspension From Dynamos
In December H Metro reported that Obey Mwerahari had been suspended indefinitely together with 3 other teammates for inciting other players to boycott over unpaid wages. 
- Obey Mwerahari Facebook Profile, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: July 29, 2015
- Tatenda Kunaka, Obey Mwerahari — Monoz’s unsung hero, The Standard, Published: June 16, 2013, Retrieved: July 28, 2015
- Godknows Matarutse, Mwerahari delighted to seal Dynamos move, Daily News, Published: January 4, 2015, Retrieved: July 29, 2015
- Dynamos sign Mwerahari from ZPC Kariba, Sports Zone, Published: December 31, 2014, Retrieved: July 29, 2015
- Gorowa ropes in Obey Mwerahari, Herald, Published: August 29, 2013, Retrieved: July 29, 2015
- , H Metro, Published: December21, 2018, Retrieved: February 11, 2019