November 3, 1983
|Spouse(s)||Stella Rufaro Mapiye|
Ramson Zhuwawo is an award winning Zimbabwean footballer. He has played for several clubs such as Dynamos Football Club and Amazulu of South Africa. Until 2015, he was contracted to Chicken Inn Football Club.
Zhuwawo was born on 3 November 1983.
Ramson started his football career at Dynamos Football Club. He had varying degrees of success with the club until he was deemed excess baggage and offloaded by the Harare giants. The saw him joining Gunners Football Club. He won the league title with Gunners and got a chance to play in the African Champions League. Following some impressive performances, he was signed by South African outfit Amazulu Football Club in 2010. After four seasons with the club, the striker was offloaded by the club which saw him penning a two-year contract in 2014 with a local outfit, Chicken Inn Football Club.
- Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League Soccer star of the year (2009).
- COSAFA Challenge Cup Winners Medal (2009)
Zhuwawo was taken to court by his wife after it was alleged that he had failed to maintenance fees for his two children with Stella Rufaro Mapiye. Zhuwawo was asked to hand over his travel documents after it was decided that the latter was a flight risk.
- Ramson Zhuwawo, Transfer Market, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: June 25, 2015
- Zhuwawo joins Chicken Inn, New Zimbabwe, Published: February 1, 2014, Retrieved: June 25, 2015
- Robson Sharuko Ramson Zhuwawo soccer star of the year, The Herald, Published: December 17, 2015, Retrieved: June 25, 2015
- Warriors midfielder in trouble, The Herald, Published: October 29, 2013, Retrieved: June 25, 2015